$90K — $140K
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Business System Analyst (Power BI Developer) who is passionate about the work they do. Come work on a new and exciting platform that Microsoft is building to monitor and improve customer experience.
The candidate will be dedicated resource to set up reporting system for entire platform. These reports will provide rich new ways to analyze, visualize, and consume large amounts of data. The reports can be used to monitor, uncover, track, predict, measure, manage customer network connectivity and performance.
General JD: Performs complex design analysis, researches alternative approaches, and performs cost/benefit/risk analysis. Performs highest level of analysis and acts as a consultant for other Systems Analysts. Ensures appropriate implementation of methodology. Delegates project assignments to others. Assists with prioritizing development requests. Provides input to Program Managers.
· Microsoft SQL, preferable COSMOS Script
· SQL, Azure SQL, Azure Data Explorer (Microsoft service for storing and running interactive analytics over Big Data – internal name Kusto)
· Must be able to run queries and build dashboards
· Experienced in building Dashboards in PowerBi
· Should have a background that reflects experience in SQL Server Data Warehousing. (As long as the experience is within the last 5 years the version is not important)
· Cloud experience is a plus
· Need to have programming and scripting experience for this role. This role is Data Mining, not just Data Analyst. Having previous Software Development/Design skills is very helpful and will make them a stronger candidate
· Experience in the Microsoft technology stack is critical
Top 3 Skills:
MSFT SQL Server experience
Experience in the Microsoft technology stack is critical for this role
Valid through: 8/31/2020
$100K — $150K
16 days ago