- Design and develop intuitive and visually appealing reports, and dashboards using Microsoft Power BI.
- Participate in requirements gathering and illustration of designs using wireframes.
- Create, review and analyze complex, integrated data models and information from various sources (ERP, CRM, EDW, and Power BI Service,etc.).
- Documentation of business and IT solutions, business process functional and nonfunctional requirements and problems.
- Collaborate and facilitate communication between business stakeholders and the various IT groups.
- Manages the Power BI environment, Enhancements and support of Power BI applications.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of bachelors or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related. Foreign equivalent degrees ok.
- 2-4 years of software development experience, designing, developing and supporting intuitive reports, dashboards,and graphs using Azure BI Service, Power BI Desktop, Azure Analysis Services, DAX Query Language, SSAS, Visual Studio, SSDT and Excel Pivot.
- 3-5 Years of relevant experience gathering requirements, interfacing with stakeholders, and supporting large Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse applications.
- Experience and thorough understanding of Tabular, Multidimensional, Security Models, Dimensional Structures, Hierarchies, and Big Data / Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse best practices and standards.
- Experience leading meetings, and the creation of presentations, status reports, specifications document, and technical design documents
- Strong analytical skills and experience with the SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile.
- Good communication skills.