$80K — $100K *
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on technology, strategy, and business transformation. At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. Our consultants across the U.S., U.K., and Canada move fast and share insights to deliver high-impact business results.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to over 6,500 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2018 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 29 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
We are also proud to be a Microsoft Gold Partner, 2018 Microsoft Power BI Global Partner of the Year, Premier AWS Partner, Platinum Salesforce Partner, Google Premier Partner, 5x Tableau Partner of the Year, 2018 Snowflake Partner of the Year, and 2018 Dell Boomi Partner of the Year.
Role: Power Apps Implementer
Slalom is seeking a Power Apps Implementer to join our newly formed Regional Delivery Team –Southeast Mid-Atlantic. This role sits in Atlanta, and our team is a growth engine providing local markets with access to cutting-edge capabilities and scarce expertise. You will help incubate new capabilities and support delivery in our local Seattle, Portland, Phoenix, and Southern California markets. The role will include 30-40% travel throughout the region.
· Conduct customer workshops to identify the business processes for digital transformation and the accompanying requirements
· Create data intake forms with Power Apps with attendant workflows and validation
· Integrate data from other sources with Microsoft Flow and other tools
· Persist data using SharePoint or other databases
· Proven ability to develop and optimize integrated business processes across disparate systems
· 5+ years’ experience creating business applications
· Ability to automate business processes by creating applications and workflows with Power Apps and related Microsoft tools and services (Microsoft Flow, Common Data Service, SharePoint, Azure SQL Database)
· Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
· Must be adept at developing working and thoroughly tested solutions while managing time in a collaborative team setting
· Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
· Strong business acumen
· Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical discipline
· Ability to travel 30-40%
· Hands-on experience Power Apps and Microsoft Flow
· Active Microsoft certifications
· Analytics experience with Power BI
· Web services development experience
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Valid through: 4/20/2021