Eurofins is the world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing. It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services. With over $2 billion in annual revenues and 25,000 employees across 250 sites in 39 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food, environmental, and consumer products industries and to governments.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories PSS is searching for a Postdoctoral Research Fellow to work with Regulatory Sciences in Richmond, VA.
Postodoctoral Research Fellow - Regulatory Sciences responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Analyze data gathered from scientific studies (i.e., extractable and leachable studies) and synthesize data across multiple studies to prepare peer reviewed publications in the electronic vapor product space
- Potentially develop studies to complement currently existing and planned product-specific data
The ideal candidate would possess :
- Experience with metals and/or extractable/leachables
- Strong computer, scientific, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
- Ph.D. (doctoral degree from an accredited university) in Chemistry, Materials Science, or closely related field
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship