You will be responsible for Smart Referral application management and support, Coaching and Guidance to the user community of the Smart Referral application. You will also be responsible for Smart Referral application database environment management and research and evaluation of the issues reported and get them fixed.
- Serve as subject matter expert for Smart Referral portal and its related toolset.
- Support the onboarding of new programs on Smart Referral portal. This will involve working with IT and client teams and helping them formulate the strategy to implement the requirements and communicate to the development teams for portal enhancements.
- Work with users to understand the application issues reported and work with the development team to enhance the applications to address the reported issues.
- Evaluate proposed technical IT solutions against roadmap goals, best practices and industry standards.
- Work as liaison between users and development team for work requests impacting Smart Referral and related applications.
- Understand the user requirement and work with the development team to formulate the plan for development and implementation.
- Support development, unit testing, user acceptance testing, and implementation of new enhancements to the applications.
- Work on cross-organizational investigation efforts of data/software anomalies to identify root cause, quantify impact, stakeholder solutions, and deliver resolution to fix issues and improve overall application integrity.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor degree in computer science/information technology or relevant engineering field or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Four or more years of experience in SQL programming.
- Experience in Teradata, and Oracle.
- Experience managing the PostgreSQL database environment.
Even better if you have:
- Master’s degree.
- Knowledge of backend databases PostgreSQL, MS SQL server with strong SQL programming skills.
- Experience with the C#.NET/Angular 8 application development.
- Familiar with Business Intelligence & Analytics tools like (Tableau and Qlik) in industry and best practices.
- Oral and written communication skills, including ability explain complex concepts simply.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of leadership and audiences of varying technical knowledge.
- Ability to clearly and simply organize information that conveys a story using PowerPoint.
- Understanding of Data Warehousing and/or Big Data domains, or related field.
- Ability to define the future state, as well as identifying the path to get there.
- Ability to investigate and solve complex technical problems and data discrepancies.
- Ability to develop solutions that align tactical solutions with strategic goals.
- Ability to work independently, and multi-task under short deadlines, based upon general directions.