Postdoc Translation Medicine and Early Development Statistics (TMEDS)
Main responsibilities include statistical data analysis support for the design and subsequent analyses of oncology biomarker studies, with particular focus on biomarker discovery, validation, development and translation into clinically and analytically validated assays.
Particular focus will be at statistical activities enabling appropriate data analysis and reporting of biomarker data across programs as well as studies to adequately support proof of concept, development and life-cycle management of Oncology pipeline and drugs.
- PhD in Statistics or related discipline
- Proficiency in R programming is required
- Knowledge of appropriate statistical approaches for data analysis (such as generalized linear regression, mixed effects models, Cox proportional hazards model, etc.) is required
- Experience with the analysis of data generated by biomarker assays is preferred (next generation sequencing (NGS), SNP genotyping, gene expression, proteomics, immunoassays, etc.)
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques such as Bayesian hierarchical models, data-mining, high dimension variable selection, predictive modeling, longitudinal data, meta-analyses, etc. is a plus
- Awareness of reproducible reporting
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python, Perl) is a plus
Requisition ID: 4265171108