We are seeking a highly motivated Postdoctoral Scientist to join our group at Janssen.
The Postdoctoral Scientist will:
- Collaborate with a highly multidisciplinary group of scientists in chemical biology, enzymology/biochemistry, medicinal chemistry, structural biology, mass spectrometry, and proteomics for the progression of projects.
- Be a key member of the Chemical Biology group, and provide chemical biology support and expertise to drug discovery programs from target nomination through declaration of a clinical candidate.
- Report to a senior member of the Molecular & Cellular Pharmacology Group, and be based in Spring House, PA.
- Be expected and highly encouraged to publish in peer reviewed journals and present at external conferences.
- A minimum of a Doctoral degree (e.g., Ph.D.) is required in a relevant discipline such as chemical biology, chemistry, biochemistry, enzymology, or related field.
- Working knowledge in standard chemical biology techniques is preferred
- Strong record of publications.
- Ability to collaborate with scientists in multiple disciplines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in mass spectrometry and proteomics is desired.
- Quantitative analytical skills
Requisition ID: 7772160615