Eurofins is the world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing. It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services. With over $2 billion in annual revenues and 25,000 employees across 250 sites in 39 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food, environmental, and consumer products industries and to governments.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories PSS is searching for a Postdoctoral Research Fellow to work with Product Integrity in Richmond, VA.
Postodoctoral Research Fellow for Product Integrity responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Gather scientific data and write non-clinical assesments in support of regulatory submissions
- Make preliminary acceptability judgments of material, processes, and products based upon toxicological assessments of internal and external scientific data
- Provide project toxicological guidance for externally conducted toxicological studies
The ideal candidate would possess :
- Strong computer, scientific, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
- Ph.D. (doctoral degree from an accredited university) in Toxicology, or closely related field
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship