The Department of Immunology at the H. Lee Moffitt Cancer & Research Institute is seeking a candidate for the position of Postdoctoral Fellow in the laboratory of Dr. Brian Ruffell, PhD to study the role of dendritic cells in regulating response to therapy, as well as develop novel immunotherapeutic approaches.
- Fellows will gain expertise in the emerging area of tumor immunology
- Fellows will utilize in vivo and in vitro models to explore the role of the immune system in cancer.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience with animal models and flow cytometry is strongly preferred.
- A background in immunology is encouraged, but candidates with a strong background in cellular biology will be considered.
- Conduct experiments
- Manage a research project
- Collaborate with coworkers
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Interested candidates must have a PhD in immunology, cancer biology, or a related field.