Job responsibilities include:
- Research and experiment with state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms in the context of understanding the appearance of faces and skin, and the oral cavity;
- Collaborate with other research scientists and engineers to formulate innovative solutions to implement advanced AI techniques applied to beauty, wellness, health and consumer behavior data.
- Design of experiments; data acquisition, analysis, and interpretation; conducting literature and patent searches; organization and assimilation of literature search results;
- Working knowledge of algorithms and tools of machine learning, artificial intelligence, computer vision, pattern recognition, image segmentation, image processing, computational algorithm development. Expertise in Matlab, C/C++, python, strong programming abilities.
- The Post Doctoral Scientist will work closely with internal R&D partners and external collaborators to define project objectives and timelines and execute projects
- A Ph.D. in Computer Science or Computer and ElectricalEngineering with specialization in Machine learning, Computer Vision or related sciences is required.
- Strong knowledge of programming techniques and of computational algorithms is required.
- Machine learning expertise is required.
- Expertise in image classification, segmentation, and feature extraction is required.
- This position requires the ability to provide a demonstration of scientific problem solving skills.
- Experience with literature and patent searches is preferred.
- This position requires the successful candidate to be self-motivated, productive, and have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work cross-functionally, independently, and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- This position may require up to 10% travel in North America and is based in Skillman, NJ. The successful candidate must be available immediately for hire.
Requisition ID: 9844170907