$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Duluth, MN 55802
Industry: Education, Government & Non-Profit•
Not Specified years
Posted 60 days ago
Minimum educational requirements: PhD or other terminal degree in epidemiology, medical anthropology, sociology, psychology, public health, or related discipline
Other requirements: excellent communication skills, valid MN driver's license, self-direction
Length of position: 2 years
Reports to: Associate Dean for Research
Duties to be performed:
1. Stakeholder engagement to develop rural practice-based research network (PBRN), including focus group interviews and individual interviews. This will require travel to local rural sites.
2. Qualitative and quantitative data analysis
3. Assist in grant preparation to undertake projects across rural PBRN.
4. Research dissemination in the form of presentations and peer-reviewed publications
5. Assist in the identification and development of materials to meet continuing education needs for rural PBRN members in relation to research.
The University of Minnesota offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
The mission of the University of Minnesota Medical School, Duluth campus is to be a national leader in improving healthcare access and outcomes in rural Minnesota and American Indian/Alaska Native (AI/AN) communities.
We do this by:
Valid Through: 2019-9-16