To use their training in epidemiology, health services research, outcomes research, and biostatistical skills to design and execute studies under the direction of PI.
- Collects and assembles data for any type of oral or written presentation.
- Independently develops scientific hypotheses related to ongoing work in the laboratory.
- Independently designs experiments to test hypotheses.
- Independently carries out or delegates procedures for experiments.
- Analyzes results of experiments independently.
- Independently prepares oral and written reports for the P.I. on research to include, but not limited to: coherently and effectively communicating our laboratory research by writing abstracts, manuscripts, grant proposals and data reports for grants and oral presentations with corresponding slide presentation for PI, local and national meetings.
- Performs routine and more difficult procedures, analyzes data and coherently presents results in the form of presentations, abstracts, manuscripts and the basis for grant writing, preparation and submission.
Ph.D. in Epidemiology, Health Services Research, Population Science, Outcomes research, or related field. Previous experience in an academic lab setting preferred.