Wolters Kluwer Health's Clinical Effectiveness (CE) organization is a fast-growing and innovation-driven healthcare information technology (HIT) provider working on the front lines of clinical care. Our talented team of physician and pharmacist editors, technologists, and product visionaries collaborate to provide advanced clinical decision support solutions that measurably improve clinical effectiveness by helping healthcare professionals provide optimal care for their patients.
We are searching for a Post-Acute Sales Territory Manager to join our team. The ideal location for this candidate, would be Chicago, IL, however, we are open to someone within the territory.
The Post-Acute Sales Territory Manager will have an assigned territory, including IL, IN, OH, MI, KY, AL, TN, GA, FL, SC, NC, WV, MD, PA, NY, MA, CT, NH, ME, VT. Regional lines may change periodically.
The successful candidate will have experience navigating the complex healthcare environment and an ability to strategically manage long sales cycles. The individual will be responsible for building a qualified pipeline and closing profitable business within healthcare enterprises including Skilled Nursing, Long Term Acute and Rehabilitation markets.
* Meet or exceed the expected sales quota as reflected in the sales pipeline model.
* Support other opportunities as needed to ensure the company meets its contractand revenue targets.
* Develop and deliver sales presentations to clients onsite
* Draft proposals and ROI presentations.
* Negotiate the business terms of agreements.
* Represent the company at business meetings and conferences as required to promote the organization.
* As a member of the sales team, provide feedback and input on the sales design, marketing materials and promotional programs.
* Promote positive relations with partners as needed to aid the organization's growth.
* Bachelor's Degree or 5 years of relevant sales experience
* 3-5 years consulting, consultative sales or account management within a healthcare setting, preferably, with a concentration in the post-acute market
* Experience with regional and national post-acute accounts preferred
* Ability to grow and manage a sales pipeline while accounting for a 6-12 monthsales cycle
* Ability to interact effectively with senior leadership of post-acute organizations including CEOs, physician leadership, nurse leadership, etc.
* Self motivator with strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate, present, and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment
* Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
* Ability to travel to prospective client sites within assigned territory (may be frequent)
* Proficient skills with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Salesforce, etc.
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of €4.4 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide.
Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Wolters Kluwer has a sponsored Level 1 American Depositary Receipt program. The ADRs are traded on the over-the-counter market in the U.S. (WTKWY).