Our client is hiring a Portfolio Systems Project Manager, this candidate is expected to have working experience about the creation and rebalancing of the customized client portfolios. This candidate will join the Advisory technology team, this team supports various applications that provide the capability of creation and maintenance of customized strategies, the management of which are based on client's discretion, on FA's discretion and those that are managed by third party investment managers. The candidate will be responsible for business analysis of the project requirements, end to end validation of the requirements, successful delivery of the projects within Advisory Technology, Candidate will also be required to partner withother IT partners to ensure the successful implementation of technology solutions to business requirements.
- Own multiple projects within Advisory, taking ultimate responsibility for successful delivery of the projects to time and budget
- Analyze the business requirements and articulate open questions with clarity and raise issues and risks as they come up during the life cycle of the project
- Create and chair appropriate forums to drive the projects, provide status updates and escalate/resolve issues.
- Perform end to end functional testing to ensure that the application has been delivered as per the business requirements
- Co-ordinate the execution of SIT and UAT to ensure successful delivery of technology platforms.
- Manage multiple projects and related tasks concurrently and recognize priority situations in a production environment
- Experienced in portfolio management systems, financial planning, wealth management flows and analytics