- Support and influence business strategies, product growth and profitability plan, roadmap planning and delivery.
- Owns the end to end customer facing communications strategy.
- Provide guidance and support to applicable business partners to ensure sound execution of all strategies.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the personal loan product market including customer needs, market needs, and sales positioning.
- Evaluate website content, customer satisfaction scores, operational capabilities, profitability drivers and competitive position.
- Look for added value from developments across the product and multiple disciplines.
- Facilitate creative problem solving across business units.
- Procure and analyze data from multiple sources for decision making.
- Manage multiple projects and deliverables to ensure timely delivery of overall goals.
- Manage the approval process for all support documentation.
- Work closely with the Marketing teams to align operational and marketing strategies.
Education, Licensure, and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in financial services.
- Relevant consumer facing marketing experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing strategy.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proven decision-making skills.
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point).
- Excellent organizational skills and leadership.
- Strong verbal and business writing communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills, attention to detail/accuracy, and flexibility in work assignments.
- Ability to work well with others to overcome obstacles and problems in a changing environment.
- Time management skills and ability to priority work flow effectively.
- Requisition #: 10025188-WD