Portfolio & Reporting Analyst Manager - Bankcards
North American Credit Cards and Merchant Services (NACC&MS) organization was formed in Fall2011 and brings together the credit cards and merchant services businesses in Canada and the US. TD’s credit card products are distributed through theretaildistributionnetwork in the U.S. and Canada; on a national basis in Canada leveraging direct responsechannels; and, through hundreds ofpartnership programs withfinancial institutions,retailers, non-profit organization, sports teams, andother third party organizations. In addition, TD offers private label financing in the U.S. and Canada. With the acquisition of the MBNAportfolio in2011, TD’s credit card business is now ranked among the largest in Canada and among the top10 in North America based onloans outstanding. TD’s Merchant Services business provides merchants in Canada and the U.S. with a full range of payment processing services and solutions. TD provides merchant acquiring solutions to some of the largestretailers in Canada.
ThePortfolio &Reporting Analyst oversees a significant product area, includingreporting, intelligence, advice/guidance, business and/or operational support to various business leaders andfinancemanagement in US Bankcards.
• Forecasts acquisition response rates and performance in offline and online channels
• Tracks and reports on gaps to annual account plan, and identifies strategies to deliver on forecast.
• Drive digital capability projects, including application redesign and pre-approval strategies
• Designs multi-product offers and strategies to enhance TD customer walletshare
• Focuses on business performance and / or conducting analysis and reviews. Scope of role may have enterprise impact and focus is on reviews, specialized analysis and / or initiatives with a yearly time span.
• Develops and / or assesses significant business cases / new initiatives applying expertise and ensuring criteria for own area met.
• Undertakes and completes a variety of moderately complex projects and initiatives. Coordinates client requests for support and / or reports.
• May manage respective reporting, planning and forecasting activities (as applicable). Oversees and directs activities / processes / related analysis and reporting activity.
• Works with various stakeholders and technology partners to design and maintain effective information systems.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5-7 Years of related experience required
• Portfolio Analytics experience
• Credit Card Financials experience
• Advanced Excel experience required – SAS experience preferred
• Strong organizational, analytical, time management and project management skills.
• Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office, data mining.
• Supervisory and / or demonstrated leadership experience required.
• Project management skills with ability to execute and/or develop plans to bring projects to successful conclusion.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with ability to translate technical information so that users can effectively understand and make meaningful informed decisions and recommendations.
• Strongfinancialand business acumen.