What you’ll be doing...
- Driving strategic revenue by working with customers on transformational business activities.
- Integrating customer’s business drivers focused on technical solution sets from Verizon solution pillars.
- Reviewing and analyzing current technology infrastructure and its ability to support strategic corporate objectives.
- Identifying and proposing specific strategies, initiatives and remedies necessary to align technology infrastructure with corporate objectives.
- Supporting development of business drivers, business case and high level program implementation plan.
- Translating customer business issues/opportunities into technical solution/business requirements.
- Mapping conceptual designs, transition plans, and technology to address business unit requirements.
- Building and communicating the value proposition of the end to end solution to client executive and drive transformational business activities.
- Supporting customer and Verizon cross-functional teams through the sales, implementation, and support lifecycles.
- Partnering with cross-functional Professional Services teams to develop integrated end-to-end solutions for customers.
- Partnering with bid management organization to build out detailed RFP responses and contract development.
- Leading strategic architectural planning to achieve goals by prioritizing initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future solutions.
- Positioning Professional Services as a key differentiator to assist in their transformation efforts.
- Assessing and communicating risks associated with investments related to the architectural vision.
- Developing business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses with client for architectural spending and initiatives.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or more years of experience managing IT and/or Telecom services to enterprise clients (Public or Private) at the CxO level.
- Five or more years of presales experience.
- Experience in a customer facing technical consulting technical role (i.e. Solutions Architect, Portfolio Partner) assessing and advising the clients of their current and future needs.
- Experience consulting for large scale complex, multi-departmental solutions.
- This requisition is for employees in the VBG organization
Even better if you have:
- A Degree.
- An MBA.
- Knowledge and verifiable track record of prior successful customer engagements. (Examples of solution designs, statements of work and/or technical project plans to be provided.).
- Knowledge of one or more of the following vertical businesses for which the enterprise architecture is being developed - Hospitality, Entertainment, Media, and/or Technology.
- Knowledge in the development and implementation of at least (2) technologies: Advanced Networking, Cloud, Data Center, Security, Mobility, Machine to Machine (M2M)/ Internet of Things (IoT).