$100K — $150K *
Essential functions will include:
• Completing installation comprehensive community planning services
• Reviewing and providing feedback on all Activity Management Plan (AMP) and Sub-AMP processes and outputs for all CE functions and closely supervise the Activity Management Analyst Integrator
• Coordinating with the Activity Management Analyst Integrator, COR, government staff, etc. and integrating the Sub-AMPs into the appropriate AMPs and AMP process (Base Comprehensive Activity Management Plan (BCAMP), Air Force Comprehensive Activity Management Plan (AFCAMP)).
• Directing and overseeing the MDI refinement process
• Directing and overseeing all tasks and providing all submittals identified in the MDI Refinement Playbook subject to the additional direction in this requirement at the installation level which are not inherently governmental
• Contributing to both the Facilities Board Working Group (FBWG) and the Facilities Board (FB) at the installation level
• Developing and providing an Analysis of Asset Portfolio report on the performance data which will include maintenance management recommendations as per the Operations Engineering Requirements and Optimization function analysis requirements for all assets in each sub-AMP as required
Bowhead seeks to network with qualified individuals relative to a potential opportunity, which is contingent upon award and not currently funded. Please click the link at the bottom of this posting to apply for consideration. Incumbent employees are encouraged to respond. No solicitations or third party applications will be accepted.
Requirements• A BA/S in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Planning, or Facility Management from a program certified by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET), from a program certified by the National Architecture Accrediting Board, or from a program accredited by the Planning Accreditation Board is required
• Must have a minimum of five (5+) years’ experience in the engineering section of the civil engineer function at a major US military installation (Air Force experience is preferred) in addition to a minimum of two (2+) years’ experience in a supervisory position.
• Must possess knowledge of and familiarity with the Air Force Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process
• Must have prior experience with analyzing and resolving issues effectively
• Must possess the ability to communicate both orally and in writing using various formats, styles and methods; additionally must speak fluent English and must be capable of briefing large groups of military and civilian personnel in a professional and courteous manner
• Advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Project
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
Valid through: 9/1/2020
$80K — $100K
3 days ago