TBK Bank, SSB seeks a qualified Portfolio Manager to work with assigned lenders to achieve lending goals by assisting with portfolio management and providing an in depth monitoring process on assigned credits. Under general supervision will offer great customer service in assisting lender to service loan customers, assist in processing loans and documentation. Will help manage risk and solicit cross-selling opportunities and service the current client base.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Lender in gathering customer financial information; customer identification documentation; preparation of beneficial owners forms and disclosures
- Work with Loan Admin to ensure documents are uploaded to Director, to Work Flow and ensure ticklers are up to date and all documentation is competed. Work with Lender on outstanding ticklers and clear outstanding items
- Assists lenders in making sure all documentation is provided for credit analysts
- Assists lenders with monitoring of the loan relationship and portfolio. Examines and tests Borrowing Base Certificates and Covenants for compliance with loan agreements.
- Prepares various reports.
- Evaluate documentation is complete and accurate, comparing to e-flow, CAM and approval notes
- Assists in investigations and reviews to identify problem loans and deficiencies.
- Reviews new transactions and document renewals, modifications and covenant violations
- Write tickets for loan advances, loan payments and loan closing fee entries
- Assists loan document negotiations. Must have good customer service skills
- Support the growth and development and reduce risk of the assigned commercial lending loan portfolio by effectively managing client portfolios.
- Assist in the sales proposal process, including accompanying the lenders on customer and prospect calls and various other sales/customer oriented projects
- Establish and maintain relationships with current and prospective clients. Leverage customer knowledge to proactively identify and recommend opportunities to cross-sell additional loan and non-credit products to clients
- Manage loans through the lending process
- Review current account status, to include but not limited to, Past Due accounts and Notes Matured. Make appropriate recommendations to Lender for these accounts
- Monitor portfolio loan exposure including review of monthly maturity reports, daily overdraft activity reports and weekly past dues reports. Reports deteriorating credit situations in a timely manner to Lender
- Promotes and implements the bank's sales culture and service philosophies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum of three years credit assistant experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work directly with clients
- Strong organization, interpersonal, communication skills are required.
- Attention to detail and mental concentration are necessary.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills are essential.
- Knowledge of financial statement analysis software, database software, spreadsheet software (ability to create basic formulas, sorting, reference tasks), word processing software and learn Director, Workflow and Collateral 360