CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network.
- Portfolio Management--Manage all portfolio management related activities for assigned commercial real estate portfolio.
- Asset Classifications--Ensure assigned portfolio is reviewed periodically, and PD/LGD/Regulatory Rating are appropriate and changes are timely.
- Credit Actions/Modifications--Provide sound analysis and recommendations on credit requests. Liaise with various parties to ensure approved credit requests/modifications are carried out in a timely manner.
- Audits/Credit Exams: Assist with internal and external audit and credit exams.
- Mentorship: Provide mentorship to junior team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or equivalent.
- 5-7 years work experience in commercial real estate underwriting and/or portfolio management.
- Ability to perform complex analysis and make sound credit recommendations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and implement rapid changes in project direction.
- Excellent interpersonal, communcation, and organizational skills.