- The Multi-Asset Portfolio Manager is responsible for asset allocation implementation, portfolio construction, and manager selection across non-discretionary multi-asset portfolios.
- Serve as a portfolio construction deep subject matter expert and deliver portfolio construction recommendations in an efficient basis that can be consumed by financial advisors and clients
- Support internal departments and committees in making better informed decisions consistent with the firm's long-term strategy.
- Deliver effective written and verbal communication of investment recommendations and other information to financial advisors and internal departments as needed
This role is a part of the firm's Client Strategies Group. The Client Strategies Group (CSG) at Edward Jones is focused on developing a profound understanding of prospective and current clients' needs, in order to create an unparalleled experience. Leveraging these critical insights, we implement tailored solutions and enhance our products in ways that enable clients to achieve their financial goals.
From branding and communication to the actual stocks, bonds and mutual funds offered, your work will have a significant impact not only within the CSG division but firm-wide. Working in this collaborative and fast-paced environment, you will be challenged to bring fresh perspectives that allow us to continually exceed client expectations in an ever-evolving landscape.
- Finance, Accounting, or Economics Bachelor's degree or MBA preferred
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or actively pursuing CFA designation consistent with department policy.
- Series 7/66 within six months of hire, consistent with department policy.
- Proficiency in spreadsheets, databases, and other software programs (Factset, Morningstar Direct, Bloomberg, Microsoft Office, BlackRock Aladdin, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience as an analyst or extensive industry experience
Functional Knowledge Required:
- Extensive knowledge of various types of investments, asset allocation, portfolio construction, and portfolio risk management.
- Ability to make successful portfolio investment recommendations.
- Ability to identify investment risks and opportunities and position portfolios accordingly.
- Strong understanding of Edward Jones investment philosophy and business model.
- Strong analytical skills and service focus.
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills for preparing and presenting research to financial advisors, clients, internal stakeholders, and investment management companies.
- Ability to represent Edward Jones by meeting with financial advisors, investment professionals and senior management of investment management firms.