The Portfolio Manager leads the development and execution of the brand plans to drive company growth and profit. The Portfolio Manager works with the entire cross-functional team (customer, sales, scientific communication, Finance and supply chain) and outside agencies towards delivering brand contributions to the business.
What are we looking for?
- University Degree, preferably in Business/Marketing/Brand Management
- 3 - 5 yrs previous work experience in marketing, preferably Consumer Packaged Goods
- Marketing/Business expertise
- Project Management skills
- Experience leading cross-functional teams (required)
What would be your key responsibilities?
- Improve the lives of Canadian Cats by delivering marketing plans that encourage more pet owners to feed their cats Royal Canin
- Deliver the 2021 Plan Ambitions of Market Leading Growth on Royal Canin Feline Portfolio
- Invest behind strategically relevant ranges to drive improved shape and growth via premiumization
- Manage Strategic Projects & Partnerships as needed to drive growth for the portfolio
- Manage all portfolio budgets delivering projects on time and on budget