· Act as Investment quarterback of client relationship by evaluating, designing and overseeing all aspects of portfolioconstruction including manager selection.
· Oversee completion of investment policy statement.
· Support PC teams in effectively communicating to prospects our business culture, investment philosophy and range of investment and non-investment solutions that are relevant to the prospect and or existing clients.
· Develop and recommend strategies to achieve the investment goals of clients.
· Meets with clients to review investment performance and forecast market changes based on economic and industry analysis, including objectives and asset allocation models, ensuring current allocations are appropriate.
· Conduct all aspects involved with managing portfolios, including executing all trades, maintaining investment action plans, monitoring and addressing overdrafts, conducting Reg. 9 investment reviews, and documenting account activities and client interaction.
· Support revenue growth of the market by meeting individual investment management, credit and deposit goals.
· Supervising, mentoring and coaching more junior staff.
· A minimum of 5 - 10 years of investment decision making and financial consultingexperience working with high net worth clients and ultra-high net worth clients.
· The ideal candidate will bring an appropriate mix of financial services expertise, management and business development experience.
· Knowledge of fiduciary and financial products and services required through extensive related work experience.
· Broad-based technical knowledge of investments, tax, legal and operations necessary to service clients.
· Knowledge of fiduciary standards, principles and applicable laws and regulations usually acquired through training, seminars or law school.
· Skills and experience in negotiating, delegating, leadership, superior client service and relationship management skills required.
· This individual will have held positions of increasing responsibility with an established and prestigious financial services firm, most likely in a wealth management, private banking and/or trust field.
· Undergraduatedegree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent preferred as well as hold appropriate credentials such as CPA, CFP.
Job number: 18028332