Responsible for maintaining credit quality standards through sound portfolio management practices and underwriting. Perform due diligence, management and administration requirements for house portfolio of existing borrowing relationships. Act as a contact for internal bank referrals.
1. Ensure underwriting for renewals, extensions, annual reviews and new requests in their assigned portfolio are completed accurately and timely.
2. Provide critical analysis for loan requests within their assigned portfolio.
3. Monitor borrower’s compliance with financial covenants and non-financial covenants in their assigned portfolio.
4. Monitor the execution of proper documentation for renewals, extensions and new requests in assigned portfolio.
Typical Job Duties
1. Maintain a portfolio of existing borrowing relationships including credit files for assigned accounts.
2. Prepare credit analysis and call reports if appropriate for assigned portfolio.
3. Act as a contact for internal bank referrals.
4. Identify cross-selling opportunities in the management of assigned portfolio.
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. College Degree or 7 years commercial bankingexperience.
2. Minimum of 5 years commercial lending experience, including loan analyzing, documentation and portfolio management duties or 10 years of commercial banking experience.
3. Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to effectively communicate with customers.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
5. Strong credit analytic skills.
6. P.C. experience, including Windows and Microsoft Office suite programs and other relevant software.
7. For the respect of our customers and staff, professional dress, hygiene and appearance is expected at all times.
8. All bank positions require maintaining personal fiscal responsibility.
9. Flexibility in work schedule.
10. Critical member of team. Must be reliable, dependable, and maintain a high degree of flexibility.
11. Must be able to maneuver stairs in the event of an emergency.
Internal and External Contacts
1. Primary contact will be customers in portfolio and Bank personal
2. Secondary contacts will be outside COI’s including accountants and attorneys.