Job ID #: 16969
PIMCO is seeking an Emerging Markets Trader/Portfolio Manager to join our team. This position is responsible for trade execution and idea generation within the Emerging markets for the overall firm. The ideal candidate will have significant tradingexperience in Emerging Markets and EM credit, including both cash bonds and CDS, and also be well-versed in derivatives and broader fixed income markets. In addition to tradingexperience, this position requires good relative value skills and general knowledge of portfolio/risk management with an overall interest in macro-economics.
- Execute transactions in fixed income securities and their derivative instruments such as EM corporate debt, credit default swaps
- Responsible for making recommendations on relative value, security and instrument selection, and portfolio structure.
- Combine market knowledge with macroeconomic and country analysis to generate strategies and trading recommendations for PIMCO portfolios
- Attend company presentations, roadshows to develop deeper understanding of company fundamentals
- Work closely with the Analyst team to develop company level recommendations for PIMCO portfolio
- Minimum 5years of direct experience, either on the sell-side or at a hedge fund or an asset manager
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution
- PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and wellbeing of you and your family. These benefits include medical, dental and vision coverage from your first day of employment.
- 401k Savings and Retirement Plan
- Work/Life Programs such as Flexible Work Arrangements, Parental Leave & Support, Employee Assistance Plan, and Educational/CFA Certification Reimbursement Programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.