ob Description Summary
Manage the operation of the portfolio. Responsibilities include customer service and support, financial performance of the portfolio, third party management and development
- Responsible for maintaining desired internal financial benchmarks within the portfolio as defined by the Account Executive, General Manager & Field Manager.
- Function as a leader in creating customer service programs for external and internal customers.
- Includes developing a work environment that ensures customer service activities and enhancing its value to the organization.
- Manage financial performance by maintaining an acceptable P&L performance through management of overall operating procedures and policy.
- Provide input in asset management decisions and capital expenditures
- Review and present all information to owners. Includes monthly financial reports and performance reports and business plans.
- Review and sign service contracts.
- Proactive and preventive maintenance programs to avoid cost and equipment failures
- Follow-up and control of select capital and all expense projects to ensure quality
- Manage over one million square feet of commercial & industrial facilities
- Shared responsibility for all expense and select capital budgets in excess of $2 million
- Trend, track and ensure all department results are achieved
- Ensure standards for business conduct, ethics, training and safe workplace
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Education: 4-year college degree, CPM, RPA, FMA designation preferred in addition to degree.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years multi-site diverse use property management responsibilities, 3-5 years of supervisory experience, 3-5 years of commercial HVAC mechanical experience or equivalent
- Experience in Operation and budget planning preferred, and Business continuity/Disaster Recovery
- Special Skills Required:
- Highly organized
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to function within various disciplines (i.e., construction, information systems, portfolio services and accounting)
- Ability to communicate company vision effectively