- Oversees assigned unit's budget and expense functions including: development and submission of operational budget; development of monthly expense reports; analysis of budget variances; preparation of financial forecasts; and/or research and implementation of cost savings measures and presentation of recommendations to management
- Assists in the development and measurement of business planning activities; facilitates collection and presentation of metrics and expenses; assists in development and refinement of performance measures
- Develops and refines internal benchmarks including unit costs; initiates action with management to develop an informational framework to support process analysis and re-engineering activities
- Oversees development of staffing plans and analysis
- Develops and implements effective communications and information sharing data warehouse using appropriate technologies
- May partner with management to manage IT applications portfolio and develop cost benefit and ROI analyses for re-engineering and new technology initiatives
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- High school diploma
- 8+ yrs. related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Financial services industry or insurance operations experience a plus
- Strong customer satisfaction focus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced excel knowledge.
Operations : Planning & Strategy