You will be responsible for –
- Project management – managing stakeholders with diverse agendas, driving meetings, developing consensus, managing project schedules, and applying best practices of project management.
- Business analysis– conducting current state assessments, developing future state processes, syndicating approach with engineering and functional teams, documenting business requirements, converting requirements to functional specifications for engineering teams, coordinating testing, and be responsible for overall solution delivery.
- Program management– managing the project portfolio, helping drive prioritization, support development of business and technical architecture, developing relationships with engineering and functional teams, and helping in bidirectional translation between groups.
Background and Skills:
- This role straddles both business and technology groups, including; execution, trading, business development and operations as well as their respective engineering teams and requires both “big-picture” thinking and “in-the-weeds” analysis/delivery skills.
- You will have 7+ years of experience in full lifecycle of project management – designing, developing and implementing business processes and supporting implementation of technology solutions.
- Ideal candidates would have worked at financing groups at prime brokers, treasury functions, consulting organizations, or in FinTech firms focusing on portfolio financing /securities lending.
- You will have excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities, attention to detail, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- You will also have sufficient proficiency in SQL, MS Office (including Excel, PowerPoint), and be comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders.