Program Manager, Energy Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Outsourcing professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client’s office or in one of Accenture’s 50 delivery centers around the world. Job Description
- Must have superior, expert business development and business management skills.
- Demonstrate an expert level of proficiency in conflict and negotiation management.
- Depth of experience in the energy industry is essential to success.
- Must be able to understand and articulate Accenture’s Active Energy Management program and vision to a variety of audiences.
- Knowledge of energy supply (regulated and deregulated), energy data management, and demand side solutions is critical to success.
- Basic qualifications
Basic and Preferred Qualifications
- BA/BS Degree
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience in either energy management, client/project management, high-end professional services business development/delivery
- Provide single point of contact and cross-organization coordination of internal and external energy program activities for Retail, Commercial, and Industrial clients' real estate portfolio.
- Manage team activities and provide directional guidance for client's energy management program. Maintain necessary staffing and Accenture support functions to execute core functions within energy management program.
- Key program enablers under management include:
- Data/analytics/reporting, regulated rate optimization, deregulated procurement initiatives, store outlier identification and performance targeting, energy optimization initiatives including capital related projects, and support of maintenance strategies relating to energy assets.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.