Job Description Details
The Portfolio Analyst will be accountable for executing and managing the intake and reporting processes for their designated market and/or Value stream/ function, into the overall Global Interactive Roadmap and assisting with portfolio management and tracking. This includes consolidating/vetting request details and aligning to a common format and communicating intake status/acceptance to the market. This candidate will need to create and maintain relationships with market, function and product vertical leads to ensure an effective and regular intake process is established and maintained in support of the global interactive roadmap.
The candidate’s key accountabilities will include:
- Market and function intake for the Interactive roadmap
- Helping to define and support the process, including meeting planning, documentation standards, and interfacing with each Market and Product Management Vertical lead
- Helping requestors translate their requests to clear project with business objectives, top-line requirements, ROI, and measures of success
- Reporting on the intake acceptance status and roadmap placement of the features requested
- Reporting on the initiative status to the market’s leaders and stakeholders
- Assisting with interactive portfolio management and tracking activities
- 5+ years’ experience in business planning, portfolio management, program management, business analysis, and/or related field
- Prior experience in project management cycle and SDLC a plus
- Share-point, Jira, and/or other data management experience is preferred
- A good balance of business and technical understanding
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point is mandatory
- Must be a strong facilitator and communicator. Able to take complex and ambiguous issues and topics, promote understanding and drive actions among stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to pay attention to issue symptoms, drive to understand the root causes are and connect that to a feasible action plan - all with consideration of business perspective and prioritization of other activities
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in enterprise level and/or product lifecycle management through both Agile and Waterfall with flexibility to work in a variety of ways to deliver results.
- High analysis skills - able to manage both very detailed and macro information with ease.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Project Management, Business/Marketing or related field