$100K — $150K *
As the SQL/Analyst/Portfolio Analysis Manager, you will analyze, develop and maintain reports on strategies that touch all aspects of our business’ lifecycle. This includes support of the customer approval process, customer risk management, and performance analysis for the organization. You will become a thought leader within the Strategic Analysis organization while growing and enhancing the team’s quantitative capabilities. In this position you will collaborate with all areas of our business to collect & analyze large sets of data, develop & conduct analyses, and in turn generate reporting that will provide value to our business and assist in steering business direction.
Partner with multiple areas of the business to develop strategies that will maximize profitable loan growth.
Perform analysis to evaluate changes in portfolio behavior, identifying opportunities and positive or negative outcomes.
Develop solutions for extracting, managing and analyzing existing data.
Utilize software to assemble, clean, consolidate, filter data and automate reports.
Create reporting regarding actionable business recommendations related to portfolio management.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science, or equivalent experience, including
• At least 4 years performing detailed data analysis
• Advanced knowledge of SQL; direct experience on T-SQL/Microsoft SQL Server is the most desired
• Strong working knowledge of Excel
• Direct experience with at least two of the following: SQL Server, SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services), Essbase, Power BI, R, Python
• Experience with Salesforce would be ideal
• Strong experience with data mining & analysis; Ability to conduct extensive data research and handle large/multiple datasets
• Experience in Financial Services, Risk Management, Subprime Lending, Portfolio Analysis etc.
• Capable of communicating and expressing ideas clearly & concisely, in both written & oral formats
• Highly organized and detail-oriented with proven ability to multi-task
• Self-motivated, independent and resourceful
• Capable of being objective and giving/taking constructive feedback
• A natural proclivity for questioning assumptions and challenging orthodoxies
Valid through: 4/28/2021