- Maximize execution of strategic partnership opportunities across the nation in partnering effectively with Health Systems and Large Group Practices to implement programs, initiatives and outcomes that will positively impact market growth and data for AbbVie's focused disease state interests, and build leading partnerships with these key institutions.
- Ensure execution of KPIs best practices for execution are being trained throughout sales teams.
- Provide coaching and leadership to RDs and help improve consistency of pull through efforts.
- Create motivating and aligned sales incentive program.
- Meet with PHAE's working priority KPIs for updates, and share learnings.
- Deliver on results and assist colleagues across therapeutic areas in maximizing large health system opportunities.
- Leverage segmentation and commercial priorities to identify appropriate targeting. Create impact model to measure and project impact.
- Work with peer SDs to ensure alignment and understanding on goals and deliverables.
- Provide coaching, feedback and development planning for field employees.
- Support marketing team with insights from the field and field tactics that are working or other opportunities.
- Superior business acumen and planning skills.
- Strong leadership presence. Influences without authority at all levels throughout the organization. Strong Visionary style of leadership preferred.
- Knowledge of Market Access, IDNs, Employer, Policy, EMR systems and the market access flow of decision making and incentives.
- Strategic mindset and high level of critical thinking and agility.
- Skilled at creating positive culture and sustaining a high level of energy and motivation.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills that quickly establish trust and confidence.
- Filters organizational clutter to ensure clear pathway for sales organizational engagement and clarity.
- Proven success in delivering business results at a minimum Regional Sales Manager level.
- Skilled at managing conflict constructively, acting courageously, and continuously raising the bar.
- 80% Travel Required
Valid Through: 2019-11-12