This role will meet with clients with the aim of building strong client relationships as a subject matter expert, applying the value of our solutions to the clients’ population health strategies. The Population Analytics Consultant will use excellent organizational and collaboration skills, attention to detail, and a passion for finding solutions to complex problems to create and manage a broad strategic plan that moves clients to action. This role will implement strategic recommendations in use of our solutions, manage the execution of a plan, including providing analysis that identifies key milestones and any potential obstructions to project success. The Population Analytics Consultant will collaborate across key areas of the business unit, educating internal stakeholders of the client business case and prioritizing product gaps to drive product/client strategy.
- Manage a roster of clients, delivering excellent solutions and generating revenue
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to drive client renewal strategy
- Plan and manage moderate-to-complex client engagements
- Collaborate with Associate Consultants to structure, review, and validate analysis and strategic recommendation
- Collaborates across necessary departments to structure, review, progress, and validate projects
- Interacts directly with client leadership to drive client satisfaction and strategic plan adoption
- Identifies unmet business needs and/or requirements and works collaboratively with client stakeholders to investigate growth opportunities
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation
- Bachelor's degree is required, Relevant Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years related experience
- Excellent project management and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare industry, including managed care, physician organizations, and experience developing analytics to solve strategic business problems
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word) to develop client-ready presentations and documents
- Superior structured problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with experience with client relationships and presenting deliverables to clients
- Must be self-motivated and passionate about delivering creative and value-driven solutions
- Demonstrated teamwork, leadership, and project management discipline
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to drive business outcomes
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and organized mindset
- Ability to produce quality work within tight time frames
- Willingness to travel up to 50% to meet with client stakeholders on strategic engagement