In preparation for a potential upcoming award, CSRA is seeking candidates looking to join a new Cyber Opportunity in Langley, VA. Successful candidates will provide technical and programmatic expertise and recommendations for the operational transition of cyber work that includes training, policy & governance, plans & programs, operations, requirements and sustainment. Specific clearance levels and certifications are based upon individual position requirements.
- Advocate, and establish policy and guidance for operations training devices/simulators and support programs to ensure training devices support accurate and credible training.
- Support, and coordinate Managers for Cyberspace/ISR training, standardization, and evaluation programs.
- Assist and support in developing, reviewing, preparing and coordinating training to include but not limited to courseware, syllabi, and training programs.
- Support the development of cyberspace range policy/sustainment and integration into Department of Defense training ranges.
- Support, and participate, as required, in COCOM, service, and sister-service exercises, and provide assistance for detailed oversight by documenting training, lessons learned, and providing recommendations.
- Coordinate funding for training, and exercises.
- Support the development of cyberspace academic training, and provide assistance for detailed oversight of training by documenting training deficiencies, and providing recommended solutions.
- Assist, provide, and as required conduct evaluations in accordance with (IAW) DoD standards and guidance.
- Knowledge of United States Government (USG) cyberspace training principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, managing, and conducting training programs and events.
- Experience coordinating USG training program(s), or corporate training program(s) and policy.
- Bachelors of Arts/Bachelors of Science (BA/BS) or equivalent experience
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in training& standard/evaluation (Stan/eval) or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience in cyber and on a Major Command (MAJCOM), Numbered Air Force (NAF), Headquarters (HQ), or ACC staff.
- TS/SCI Clearance Required
CSRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.