Point-of-Care Diagnostic Sales
Less than 5 years experience • Medical Devices & Diagnostics
Our client is a leading manufacturer of Point of Care Diagnostics sold into hospitals, clinics, reference labs and physician offices. In this position, you will be selling their full line of products directly into physician offices and hospital labs. They are looking for people who have physician office and/or hospital salesexperience as a manufacturers sales rep. History of working in partnership with National Distributors a plus. We are looking for people living in the MD and DC areas.
This is an established company on the rise and they are publicly traded. They look for leaders and people who aspire for greater things in their career to join their organization. If this is you, please submit your resume and if your background is a match, we will contact you to discuss the details.
- Grow existing accounts and develop new accounts in order to meet sales and profitability goals.
- Create and deliver effective sales presentations.
- Plan, strategize and organize territory for profitability
- Develop and track sales forecast for assigned territory.
- Provide or facilitate training on all products to customers and distributor representatives as appropriate.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum three (3) years salesexperience, preferably in the medical device/diagnostic market.
- Experience with hospital sales and/or national accounts preferred. - Experience working with Distributors is a plus.
- Proven record of accomplishment with demonstrated ability to manage territory successfully.
- Strong sales presentation and negotiating skills. - High degree of professionalism and ethics in all facets of the position.
To be immediately and seriously considered for this opportunity, please submit all resumes in a Microsoft Word format only. All zipped attachments, pdf’s and WordPerfect resumes, will not be opened. We appreciate your interest however only those who best meet the qualifications will be contacted. 4251