Enjoy the fact that we provide a trained medical assistant, all portable equipment and supplies, and handle all administration of scheduling and billing.
Receive great compensation as a 1099 Independent Contractor -or- Employee with full benefits and enjoy a flexible schedule, we work around your availability.
You are focused on providing the care you were trained for, making all clinical decisions, and we focus on the rest!
Why Providers choose 360Care:
- Focus on quality patient care, not quotas
- Weekday scheduling-no nights or weekends
- Patients seen on-site, in a treatment room located within the facility
- Competitive compensation
- Work as a two-person team (DPM and Medical Assistant) to provide comprehensive lower leg and foot care for geriatric patients in our 360care facilities in your regional area.
- Trained medical assistant to assist on all visits
- State of the art portable equipment and supplies
- All scheduling and billing is completed by 360Care
- Full office support including a Care Coordination team handling all consents, pre-authorizations, patient scheduling, post op and IT support
- Field support from Clinical Director
If you are a licensed, Board Certified or Board Eligible Podiatrist in good standing