360care focuses on serving the Podiatry needs of Senior Living Facilities, Long Term Care and Short Term Rehabilitation Facilities. We employ a PODIATRY ASSISTANT who supports the DPM during the entire Visit.
This is not just “Clip & Chip”.
Our Podiatry Services include but are not limited to:
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Fall Risk Assessment and Interventions
- Pressure Alleviation Recommendations
- Venous, Pressure and Traumatic Wounds and Ulcers
- Heel, Ankle and Foot Pain
- Bunions and Hammer Toes
We are looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible podiatrist to provide comprehensive podiatry care to our Senior Living Facilities.
We provide the following:
- Scheduling and billing
- Medical Assistant who supports DPM during the visit
- Laptop and printer
- Training on EMR
- We work with the Facility to bring the patients to the designated treatment room