POC Ultrasound Sales
5 - 7 years experience • Medical Equipment
Our client manufactures proprietary products for clinical healthcare markets in interventional cardiology, anesthesiology, critical care, cardiovascular and general surgery. Due to dynamic growth and recent promotions our client seeks a highly motivated Medical Sales Professional calling on Hospitals and Surgery Centers selling Ultrasound Equipment. This innovative technology is transforming and growing the diagnostic ultrasound market by serving existing clinical markets more efficiently. They are known for their outstanding performance, simplicity of use and resilience. If you have the qualifications listed below, you owe yourself a look at this opportunity! As a member of the sales team you will educate our customers on the features and benefits of our outstanding portable ultrasound technologies! If you have the qualifications listed below, you owe yourself a look at this opportunity!
· Meet the monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quota.
· Demonstrate and sell portable ultrasound systems within the assigned territory.
· Manage relationships with important influencing institutions within the territory.
· Follow-up and manage all sales leads provided for the territory.
· Cold-call on potential users to generate interest and sales.
· Maintain detailed territory records and salesreports as directed.
· Conduct product demonstrations as requested by management.
· As directed, supporttradeshow, training and marketing activities.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Minimum 4years successful Medical salesexperience selling
· Previous Medical Device salesexperiencerequired, ultrasound experience a plus.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Teaching ability.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to work independently.
· Must be able to travel up to 40% of the time.
· Able to travel some weekends.
NO PHARMA PLEASE