Location 2060 Briargate Parkway
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
United StatesEmployee Type Full Time ExemptMinimum Experience 5 YearsMaximum Experience 10 YearsRequired Degree 4 Year Degree
LinQuest is seeking a PNT Modeling and Simulation Systems Engineer to work with our team at our office in Colorado Springs, CO.
The PNT Modeling and Simulation Systems Engineer will work with a cohesive, agile software engineering team, providing test support for GPS-based modeling and simulation software tools.
- Provide technical engineering support to analysis projects
- Conduct modeling and simulation (M&S) study and analysis support
- Support modeling and simulation for GPS and GNSS systems
- Provide systems engineering and space-related mission area expertise to team
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Systems Engineering or comparable engineering discipline with 5-10 years of engineering experience
- Programming experience including Matlab, C++, Visual Basic
- Broad range of experience in system architecting, modeling, simulation, analysis, developing concepts, early systems engineering, soliciting concepts from industry and stakeholders
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- US Citizenship and ability to obtain DoD Secret Security Clearance is required to be considered for this position
- Masters of Science Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Systems Engineering or comparable engineering discipline with 10+ years of engineering experience
- Experience working with constructive mission simulations
- Experience conducting modeling and simulation (M&S) study and analysis support
- Experience working with a team for collaborative SW development
- Working knowledge of electronic warfare in a technical field such as aircraft, ship, missile, or space systems
- Mission Level Analysis derived from physics-based modeling and simulation
- Experience supporting system engineering and integration of concept development, systems design and architecture, modeling and simulation, engineering integration, test and evaluation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to providing a work environment that values and respects each Team Member as an individual and important member of our culturally diverse organization. In keeping with this commitment, the Company is dedicated to providing a work environment free from any type of discrimination based upon race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender expression and identity, covered veteran and military status, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics,political affiliation, or any other classification protected by law. This commitment and policy applies to all areas of employment.