Job ID: CHE001550
OUR SHARED PURPOSE: BUILDING LASTING BONDS
The communities we belong to – the bonds we build with the people we care about – are integral to fostering our successes. From the bonds we create with customers to foster loyalty and respect, to the bonds we create with our local community outside of work hours – relationships shape our success. We’re building a better world by building lasting bonds.
Building: We’re doers. Our tools are innovation, experience, and dedication.
Lasting: We’re always there. We embrace an unwavering commitment to the future.
Bonds: We’re your neighbors. We value relationships with our customers and communities.
GENERAL DESCRIPTIONThe Manager, Program Management Office & Applications Support manages and coordinates the integrated project plans, including implementation schedules and resource estimates, for ChemTreat projects as well as directs, coordinates and facilitates multiple business process re-engineering activities to enhance ChemTreat’s core information systems and processes. Additionally, this individual will lead a team of application programmers in support of the currently supported IT portfolio.
The Manager, Program Management Office & Applications Support manages and coordinates the integrated project plans, including implementation schedules and resource estimates, for ChemTreat projects as well as directs, coordinates and facilitates multiple business process re-engineering activities to enhance ChemTreat’s core information systems and processes. Additionally, this individual will lead a team of application programmers in support of the currently supported IT portfolio.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- End-to-end success of IT projects; and leadership of application maintenance, enhancement and development efforts.
- Significant customer Interaction to define project scope, schedule and resources
- Assigning work to contractors and oversight of their progress
- Monitoring and driving projects and bug-fix work to completion
- IT SOX compliance coordination and leadership
- Coordination of the monthly system maintenance process
- Work withIT auditors to perform SOX compliance validation and maintain documentation
- Maintain SharePoint On-line system and develop strategy for evolution of the SharePoint system(s).
- Ability to perform many PM roles in a hands-on fashion.
- End-user training and guidance to own and manage their own pages/sites
- Go-to person for end user questions
- Some site and page creation and maintenance
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Deep knowledge of Project/Program Management and the skill to build a PMO practice
Customer-facing skills necessary to negotiate project deliverables and system development priorities amongst a federated customer group
Background with SharePoint or other content maintenance, site creation and design
Technical and business knowledge; Communication skills; Interpersonal skills
Analytical skills; Organizational skills; Self-management
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems or related field
- PMP Certification highly desired
- 10 years of IT project management and application development leadership
- Ability to influence and lead across functional teams.
- Some experience with enterprise business software (ERP, PLM, etc.)
- Experience with maintenance of SOX policies and procedures and execution of SOX task requirements
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
- Constantly required to sit and occasionally required to walk, stand, climb (includes stairs), balance, stoop, bend, kneel, crouch or crawl, and talk, hear, and smell
- Constantly using hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, and computer keyboards.
- Routinely required to reach with hands and arms, squat, turn/twist, or reach, lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- The Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORKING CONDITIONS & ENVIRONMENT
- Consists of an indoor work office environment with good ventilation, adequate lighting, and low noise levels.