Our client is hiring a PMO Coordinator to improve the level of project management by providing administrative and reporting services that aid programs in adhering to Program Management Framework and ensuring such programs are fully aligned with strategic priorities.
- Managing project from initiation to handover to business as usual (BAU), and project closure
- Alignment of project deliverables to planned Programme outcomes
- Program defining standards and administering tasks associated with Program and Project reporting
- Consolidating management information that adheres to these standards to provide a portfolio view of program / project status – including: tracking of financials, deliverables, resources and benefits; Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies (RAID Items); adherence to governance requirements.
- Ensuring projects adhere to the Program Management Framework (PMF) and are fully aligned with strategic priorities.
- Providing training and support to help project managers understand the PMF.
- Administering the Program / Project investment governance process and supporting budget and financial management.
- Assessing and reviewing the status of projects to define problems and recommend corrective actions.
- Assisting in administering the on-boarding of resources (internal and external), IT set-up and tracking, room bookings, processing contracts through various channels (e.g., EOS/COUPA/Beeline/Talent Wave), contract management.
- Establish processes for identification and management of project Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies (including IT and any third party or external providers).
- Manage project costs against plan and budget, providing regular reports against plan to project governance structure(s).
- Obtain and manage appropriate sponsorship or ownership for each initiative.
- RSC (Business Analysts; Business Architects; Process Analysts, Program Manager(s) as required)
- MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Able to create and maintain SharePoint and document management sites.
- Work with Program and Project Managers throughout the program lifecycle to maintain a consolidated view of scope, schedule, resource/ financial and RAID items.
- Able to develop templates and implement procedures to assist with Project management.
- Participate in and provide input to training on department & division procedures, and Policies.
- Manage reporting on project planning, budgeting, scheduling and tracking.
- Perform strategic project planning and goal setting.
- Bachelordegree in a business or technical field.