Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for middle-market customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2018, we serve approximately 8,000 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $2.8 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. Presidio is majority owned by affiliates of investment funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE:APO).
Our Digital Infrastructure solutions help make existing IT infrastructure more efficient, while equipping our clients for a cloud-flexible, mobile-ready, highly secured, insight-driven future. Given the millions of potential configurations across these technologies, our clients rely on our expertise to simplify a highly complex IT landscape, helping to identify and deploy the solutions most appropriate for their business needs. Our Digital Infrastructure solutions scale from workgroup to the largest enterprise requirements.
We have an opportunity for a Unified Communication & Collaboration Engineer to join our team. Presidio Managed Services UC Engineer is a team member responsible for executing technical configurations on infrastructure equipment listed in the Service Catalogue. This position will work with Collaboration Team as a UC Engineer focusing on Video and Voice technologies, under the control of the Collaboration Engineering Manager. The UC Engineer will be working UC incidents that cannot be resolved by Technicians. The position will be participate on an on-call rotation and may be called upon to work off-hours to support customer escalations. The candidate will be expected to interact with customers, peers and management via phone, IM, video, and email to ensure customer issues are resolved per contracted SLA's
- You will provide on-site assistance for a client within the Washington, D.C. area 5 days a week.
- You will be responsible for the configuration and support of Voice, Video, Network and Unified Communication technologies. You will primarily focus on the administration and support of Cisco Unified Communication products, Contact Center Express, Unity Connection, Jabber, MRA Expressways and SME. You will assess and identify appropriate solutions to be integrated into the systems operation and make recommendations for implementation and troubleshooting.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of various collaboration solutions including hardware/software support, training, and special projects; plans, designs and implements data connectivity in networks.
- Attend daily meetings with clients when necessary to review high priority issues and provide/accept guidance on issues affecting their internal voice infrastructure. This would include being familiar with the clients' environment and having extensive knowledge of the infrastructure.
- Provide feedback to management on process improvements and areas of concern.
- Provide network and remote connectivity hardware/software support; maintains documentation including hardware/software applications, support logs and other related information.
- Assist with installing, configuring and maintaining network hardware and software; analyzes and troubleshoots the logs and tracks the nature and resolution of problems; monitors usage to ensure security of data and access privileges.
- Establish and maintain user accounts, profiles, file sharing, access privileges and security; performs daily backups; researches, analyses, monitors, troubleshoots and resolves data network problems; develops, maintains and implements network support, and archiving procedures.
- Maintain excellent communication with NOC team on all tasks and projects. Responsible for communicating with customers, peers, team and managers regarding incident and change management. Creates and maintains good technical documentation.
- You will provide emergency on-call support on a rotating schedule.
- We seek a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- We seek a strong skillset with Call Routing and Call Manager troubleshooting
- You have the ability to understand extremely complex international environment quickly
- Work directly with clients and onsite Presidio engineers
- Attend daily and weekly meetings to discuss and review open/resolved incidents completely
- You have the capacity to attend weekly engineering calls with Presidio onsite staff and client engineering team
- You possess a strong skillset with Unity Connection
- You have an extremely strong skillset with IMP and end user Jabber support
- You have working knowledge of SME, bandwidth allocation and call routing via SME
- Solid understanding of UCS hardware, requirements and BE6K/BE7K implementation
- You maintain a calm demeanor in stressful situations
- CCNA, CCNP highly desired