Mercy Rehabilitation Hospital Springfield:
- Mercy’s very own Medical Director, Dr. Hollis Bell earned Top Doctor’s recognition in the category of Physical Medicine and rehabilitation
- Nationally ranked in the top 7% of Rehab Hospitals for 2016
- Top patient satisfaction honors for all Kindred Healthcare in calendar year2015-2016
- Top performer for Kindred Rehabilitation Services for 2016.
- Top performer status based on ranking in top decile of Uniform Data System for Medical Rehabilitation’s program evaluation model for nearly 800 facilities.
- Four inpatient units in the region
- We are one of three free-standing rehab hospitals
- Partnerships with local Universities
- Vacation plus CME
- Relocation of up to $8,000
- Bonus potential
- 1-yr salary guarantee
- Health, dental, & vision
- Malpractice insurance
- Life and disability insurance
Do you have a passion for something more?
You’ll have the option to participate in ministry-wide PM&R leadership council! Further education with monthly leadership seminars are available for growth into the administration level.
Mercy is the seventh largest Catholic health care system in the U.S. and serves millions annually. Mercy includes 46 acute care and specialty (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, more than 700 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 40,000 co-workers and more than 2,000 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has outreach ministries in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally managed integrated health care system. We focus on clinical integration across our communities ensuring that the latest technology and specialty care is available to support even our most outlying primary care locations.