Provide BIM service for projects to include coordination, Shop drawings, Hanger/Trimble drawings, Penetration drawing, etc.
Planning experience in Plumbing.
- Skilled piping and plumbing and med gas construction.
- Create and maintain composite files, run clash detection and conduct meetings.
- Lead and instruct additional Planners on assigned project.
- Review for completeness and accuracy.
- Interface with GC, Project Manager, Superintendant/Foreman and sub-contractors.
- Interpret blueprints, schematic drawings, layouts and other visual aids.
- Review contract drawings, specification, construction standards, Engineers design criteria and other job specific requirements.
- Produce BIM that complies with design criteria, contract requirements and applicable code.
- Coordinate plumbing models and resolve conflicts with other trade professionals.
- Maintain department project Logs.
- Track project schedules and milestones.
- Resolve coordination related issues.
- Develop ?best practice? installation methods.
- Assist in pre-construction phase of project.
- Work requires travel to attend meetings and jobsite visits. Occasional out-of-town travel may be required.
- Availability to work in a flexible schedule.
- Maintain a safe work attitude and encourage safety of others, especially when present at construction sites.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Familiarization with applicable Plumbing building codes and safety laws.
- Proficient with REVIT, AutoCad, NavisWorks and Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Minimum five years planning experience in Plumbing.
Full Benefits Provided