WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Evaluate the needs and opportunities for contractors by developing a trusting relationship with the goal of introducing the value/benefit upsell approach of the Rheem product line.
- Participate in trade and industry events focused on demand generation
- Work closely with Sales team to meet Better Grade Mix and profitability goals and objectives
- Travel within region will be required. Car allowance program offered.
- Provide Voice-of-Contractor feedback to help product and sales teams better understand customer needs.
- Closely manage expense budget within the assigned region of Customer Outreach team
- Observes and enforces all safety and Company rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Must attend work regularly.
- Able to travel 50-75%
WHAT YOU NEED
- Experience managing and working within a team-oriented environment
- Able to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and adapt to a changing environment.
- Knowledge of water heaters, including their installation, service, and replacement.
- Ability to think both strategically and execute against day-to-day objectives.
- Minimum of 10 years of hands-on technical plumbing experience.
- Experience in a plumbing business
- Plumber license
- Able to travel
HOW TO STAND OUT
- Experience in managing a plumbing business.
- MS Office
- Experience training teams/groups
- Master Plumber certification a plus.