What if the work you did every day could impact the lives of people you know? Or all of humanity?
At Illumina, we are expanding access to genomic technology to realize health equity for billions of people around the world. Our efforts enable life-changing discoveries that are transforming human health through the early detection and diagnosis of diseases and new treatment options for patients.
Working at Illumina means being part of something bigger than yourself. Every person, in every role, has the opportunity to make a difference. Surrounded by extraordinary people, inspiring leaders, and world changing projects, you will do more and become more than you ever thought possible.Position Summary
Seeking a highly motivated and team-oriented PLM technical Manager with Teamcenter experience to join our GIS PLM team. The candidate will serve as a critical resource in the GIS PLM team for Teamcenter implementation and ongoing support of Illumina's global PLM system.
This role is responsible to work with the business leads and internal/external technical development teams to develop best-in-class scalable solutions and deliver in timely manner. The ideal applicant will able to thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in the development process. This is an excellent career opportunity for a professional with an impressive implementation, support background, and excellent interpersonal skillsResponsibilities
- Leading the development team and establishing the processes to deliver meeting the quality standards
- Gather requirement, Create solution proposals and specification documentation
- Configure, Customize & Build solutions to meet business processes and requirements.
- Work closely with Business/Solution Architects/Developers and support them for drawing estimates, developing prototypes, and implementing quality solutions
- Coordinate support activities and identify solutions for complex issues
- Collaborate with cross-functional leads and business teams to develop PLM solutions
- Lead the Release Management and Deployment process
- Manage Vendor resources from a delivery standpoint
- At least 10+ years of experience working in Teamcenter PLM with excellent Teamcenter Product Knowledge in the areas of CAD, Item, BOM, Doc, Change, and ERP integrations
- Good understanding of Software development process (Agile) and Verification and Validation process
- Ability to map business requirements to technical requirements, solutions and designing Teamcenter application landscape
- Excellent Teamcenter Solution Designing for both Client, Server, and integration with third-party applications such as ALM, ERP, LMS, MES, etc.,
- Hands-on experience in Active Workspace configuration & customization, custom workspaces, etc.,
- Thorough understanding of Teamcenter architecture, Data Model, AWC framework, BMIDE, and other configurations
- Experience in Teamcenter modules such as Workflow Designer, Query Builder, Structure Manager, MPP, Change Mgmt., Classification, Dispatcher, PLM XML, Schedule Manager, Access Manager, Document Management, Report Builder, etc.,
- Basic problem-solving/Analytical skills Application issues, Root cause analysis, and Configuration.
- Excellent coding & architecture skills in Java, C++, Angular JS, and Teamcenter client, server customization, Teamcenter services customization, and SOA client development
- Good people skills and dedication to delivering customer service. Excellent communicator and prefer keeping everyone in the loop
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment. Escalate risks and issues and assist with issue resolution management
- Bachelor's degree required
The estimated base salary range for the PLM Technical Manager role based in the United States of America is: $113,600 - $170,400. Should the level or location of the role change during the hiring process, the applicable salary range may be updated accordingly. Compensation decisions are dependent on several factors including, but not limited to, an individual's qualifications, location where the role is to be performed, internal equity, and alignment with market data. Additionally, all employees are eligible for one of our variable cash programs (bonus or commission) and eligible roles may receive equity as part of the compensation package. We offer a wide range of benefits as innovative as our work, including access to genomics sequencing, family planning, health/dental/vision, retirement benefits, and paid time off.
At Illumina, we strive to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace by cultivating an environment in which everyone contributes to our mission. Built on a strong foundation, Illumina has always been rooted in openness, collaboration, and seeking alternative views and perspectives to propel innovation in genomics. We are proud to confirm a zero-net gap in pay, regardless of gender, ethnicity, or race. We also have several Employee Resource Groups (ERG) that deliver career development experiences, increase cultural awareness, and demonstrate our collective commitment to diversity and inclusion in the communities we live and work. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you require accommodation to complete the application or interview process, please contact [redacted]. To learn more, visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf