Primary Objective of Position:
Under minimal supervision, the PLM System Administrator/Developer functions as a member of the PLM Support Team and assists with maintenance, user administration and support of Emerson Flow Measurement’s Teamcenter PLM, Enovia PLM, NX CAD tools and related systems.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide application user support for multiple Emerson business units in multiple time zones.
- Work closely with the engineering team and otherdevelopers to understand requirements, translate them into delivered solutions develop software code for Teamcenter or Enovia and deploy applications.
- Perform daily administrative tasks including fielding user inquiries, user account administration and identification and resolution of operational issues for Teamcenter/NX, Enovia and related CAD tools used by engineering.
- Design, develop, debug and test ITK (C#), JPOs (Java Program Objects), Tcl/Tk scripts, JSPs.
- Perform updates to Enovia and/or Teacmcenter schema and code.
- Maintains other PLM related systems such as the Automated Customer Drawing System and the Tooling Document server.
- Requires the ability to devise new approaches and solutions to problems identified and to modify and extend theories and practices within the field, as well as the ability to organize and lead engineering projects.
- Requires the ability to learn and develop software in a variety of programming languages such as C, C++, Java, Python.
- Five years of relevant engineeringexperience, where a good working knowledge of advanced engineering principles, techniques and applications has been obtained OR three years relevant engineeringexperience with a pertinent master’s degree.
- Three years’ experience in software development using C/C++ and Java code or J2EE web applications.
- Experience with Eclipse IDE and/or Visual Studio
- Experience with software development lifecycle and software revision control systems.
- Experience with Enovia PLM and/ or Teamcenter systems architecture and data models
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent degree is required.