Honda Aircraft Company, LLC
This position will be a member of the Teamcenter Application Development team assisting in the support of Teamcenter applications. The candidate will be responsible for the analysis of requirements, development, customization and maintenance and/or support for Teamcenter applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a member of the Teamcenter/CATIA Support Team responsible for the planning, configuration/customization, documentation and implementation of Teamcenter, and othermechanical design tools.
- Will assist in the design of the databasearchitecture and be involved in the customization and integration of recommended PDM/CAD tools for all Engineering processes.
- Knowledge of Teamcenter Data Model.
- Knowledge of Teamcenter Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Client Side and Server side customization.
- Will investigate and troubleshoot Teamcenter application and recommend appropriate action.
- 5 - 7 year’s work experience demonstrating knowledge and experience in the administration of all phases of Teamcenter.
- Experience with Active Workspace configuration and customization.
- Experience in C, C++, ITK, Java, Java script.
- Experience with Stylesheets, working with HTML panels in XRT for Active Workspace configuration.
- Must have strong interpersonal and service-oriented skills with the ability to interface well with engineers, vendors and other staff members at all levels.
- Requires excellent problem solving, oral and written communication skills.
Education, Work Experience, Certification and/or Licensure:
- Bachelors’ degree in Information Systems, Engineering or related program from a four year college or university
- Multiple years of experience in Aerospace or similar manufacturing business environment supporting PLM systems.
- Involved in usage of Teamcenter consisting of full change management, systems engineering, and structure management modules.
- Clear understanding of core elements of Teamcenter solution and its interdependency with ERP systems.
- Strong understanding and experience of working with SDLC development methodology.
- Good communication skills at various levels throughout the organization.
- Good knowledge of data modeling, process flow, use-case development.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- PLM Products
- Teamcenter with Change Management, Structure Manager, Systems Engineering, Active Workspace, Manufacturing and other code modules.
- Programming Skills
- Active Workspace configuration and Customization.