Illumina is seeking a PLM Teamcenter Developer, this individual will be responsible to provide technical design and programming perspective to complex business scenarios. Perform analysis, design, programming, testing related to the implementation, extensions, integration, upgrade and support of Teamcenter. This position will also work extensively with external development resources and ensure that the work performed by those resources meets Illumina requirements and standards both functionally and technically.
- Effectively utilizes standard Teamcenter tools to develop or implement technical components
- Participates in planning and executing implementations
- Communicates status of work in progress to project team or requestor
- Follows continual improvement best practices by identifying and diagnosing improvement opportunities.
- Works with product owner and functional analysts to resolve requirements gaps uncovered in design or within specifications or requirements
- Adheres to change and incident management standards and expectations
- Stays current with capabilities of platform and other components
- Participates in creating prototypes or proofs of concepts for package extensions
- Provide day-to-day technical support, on-going technical improvements, and strategic technical system direction.
- Design and implement all RICEFW objects
- Provide innovative solutions to complex business challenges by working with functional analysts and formulating strategies to address challenge
- 1 year of integration experience using TCL with ERP
- Teamcenter BMIDE packaging & deployment using TEM & Deployment Center, BMIDE codeful and codeless customizations
- SOA service customization
- Teamcenter and AWC stylesheet configurations and customization
- UI & UX configuration & customization
- Ability to author Teamcenter preferences, environment variables, & queries
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum, Waterfall methodology
- Design and development experience using Eclipse or other IDEs is desirable
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with offshore developers
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or significant experience
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.