The Client Program Associate (CPA) provides customer support for our Product Lifecycle Management products (PLM), assisting with resolving problems and ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
As the front-line liaison between the customer, the CPA possesses the proper product knowledge to train customers and recognize when to transition issues to the next level of Product Support. CPA also documents use cases and value propositions.
The main responsibly of this role is to introduce our PLM product to additional groups within the assigned accounts to increase sales and grow the client accounts.
This role involves selling the product in collaboration with a Sales Executive. The CPA will work in collaboration with the Sales Executive to strategize and sell the PLM product successfully.
Responsibilities for the role include:
Deploy PLM product
Configuration of PLM product
Introduction of PLM product to other groups in assigned account
Document use cases
Document value propositions
- Excellent communication skills to be able to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Preference to someone that has knowledge of a PLM (Teamcenter, Windchill, Enovia, Oracle, etc) product, but not required.
- Preference to someone that has knowledge of a CAD (NX, Creo, Solidedge, Solidworks, etc) product., but not required.
- Good skills with Microsoft Office Suite products (i.e. Word, Excel, Access Database, etc.)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Demonstrated ability to solve minor to complex customer support issues
- Prior success working in a customer service, training, support or help desk role preferred
- College degreepreferred
- Strong communication, customer service, problem solving, and critical thinking skills